Business information group Progressive Digital Media Group has announced its unaudited interim report for the six months ended 30 June 2013. Business Information, which includes Business Intelligence and Events and Marketing, now accounts for almost 98% of Group revenues and earnings. Business Information revenues grew by 11.3% in the first half (over the corresponding period in 2012), while Events and Marketing revenues fell. They were adversely impacted by the rephasing of a number of events from the first half of last year to the second half of this year.
Strong first half results, a robust balance sheet and continued investment provide the foundation for further growth.
- Group revenue increased by 10.3% to £28.6m (2012: £25.9m)
- EBITDA increased by 33.9% to £4.8m (2012: £3.6m)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 23.5% to £5.4m (2012: £4.3m)
- Adjusted EBITDA Margin increased to 18.8% (2012: 16.8%)
- Reported profit before tax grew by 77.2% to £3.5m (2012: £2.0m)
Mike Danson, Chairman of Progressive Digital Media Group Plc, commented:
“Our first half results reflect good performances across multiple channels. We are increasingly confident that our focus on building premium Consumer and Technology Business Information services will provide the basis for continued long-term profitable growth. With this in mind, we are accelerating our investment in our sales force, product offering, content and delivery platforms in the near to medium-term.”
For the full announcement and notes on the accounts figures, click here
- Progressive Digital Media Group preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2012 Posted on March 1, 2013
- Progressive Digital Media Group Plc – interim report for the six months ended 30 June 2012 Posted on July 26, 2012
- Progressive Digital Media Group acquires Kable from Guardian News and Media Posted on July 5, 2012
- Progressive Digital Media Group Plc announces preliminary results for 2011 Posted on March 7, 2012