ITV plc today has acquired Big Talk Productions and associated companies (Big Talk), the producer of award winning programmes Friday Night Dinner, Him & Her and Rev as well as films including Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World’s End.
ITV will pay an initial cash consideration and further capped cash payments contingent on Big Talk’s future performance. The initial cash consideration will be dependent on the 2012/13 financial performance and is expected to be in the region of £12.5m. The further capped cash payments are payable on the delivery of significant profit growth over the next five years.
- ITV acquires US TV production company Thinkfactory Media Posted on June 19, 2013
- ITV acquires The Garden Posted on April 22, 2013
- ITV plc final results for the year ending December 31, 2012 Posted on March 1, 2013
- ITV acquires Finish Indie Tarinatalo Posted on October 16, 2012
- ITV plc sells Screenvision assets to Shamrock Capital for US $80m Posted on October 11, 2010
- ITV plc secures full ownership of GMTV Posted on November 26, 2009
You must be logged in to post a comment.