ITV plc has announced its final results for the full year ending December 31, 2012.
- External revenues up 3% to £2,196m (2011: £2,140m), with growth in all areas of the business
- Total non-NAR revenues up £114m, 12%, to £1,036m (2011: £922m)
- ITV Studios revenues up £100m, 16%, to £712m (2011: £612m)
- ITV Family NAR flat, outperforming the TV advertising market
- Online, Pay & Interactive revenues up 26% to £102m
- Delivered £30m cost savings
- EBITA before exceptional items up 13% to £520m (2011: £462m)
- ITV Studios EBITA up 29% to £107m (2011: £83m)
- Broadcast and Online EBITA up 9% to £413m (2011: £379m)
- Adjusted PBT up 17% to £464m (2011: £398m)
- Adjusted EPS up 16% to 9.2p (2011: 7.9p)
- Positive net cash of £206m (2011: £45m)
- Board has proposed a final dividend of 1.8p (2011: 1.2p) giving a full year dividend of 2.6p (2011: 1.6p), and a special dividend of 4.0p, worth £156m
- Positive start to 2013 with Q1 advertising expected to be up 5% and continued strong demand for ITV Studios content.
Adam Crozier, ITV Chief Executive, said:
“We’re now almost three years into our Transformation Plan and our strong performance is delivering growth right across ITV, enabling us to build a stronger and more balanced business.
- ITV acquires Finish Indie Tarinatalo Posted on October 16, 2012
- ITV plc sells Screenvision assets to Shamrock Capital for US $80m Posted on October 11, 2010
- ITV plc secures full ownership of GMTV Posted on November 26, 2009