Business information business Progressive Digital Media Group Plc has announced preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2012.
- Group revenue increased by 6.9% to £53.9m (2011: £50.4m)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 25.6% to £9.1m (2011: £7.2m)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 16.9% (2011: 14.4%)
- Reported EBITDA increased by 31.8% to £7.4m (2011: £5.6m)
- Reported profit before tax of £4.3m (2011: £1.4m) inclusive of £0.9m restructuring costs and £0.8m share based payment charge
- Cash generated from operations increased to £6.4m (2011: £2.9m)
- Net cash of £6.2m (2011: net debt £22.5m)
- Acquisition of Kable, one of the UK’s leading providers of technology expenditure intelligence on 2 July 2012. See the DigiNet article on the Kable acquisition.
Simon Pyper, Managing Director of Progressive Digital Media Group Plc, commented:
“This is the Group’s fourth consecutive year of revenue and earnings growth. We have made good progress across a broad range of our most important metrics. This past year we focused on putting in place the building blocks for future long-term growth and eliminating the distractions of our former email marketing business. We continued investing in our Business Information products, acquired a complementary business and re-engineered our balance sheet to both fund future growth and, when appropriate, to distribute dividends to our shareholders.”
- Progressive Digital Media Group Plc – interim report for the six months ended 30 June 2012 Posted on July 26, 2012
- Progressive Digital Media Group acquires Kable from Guardian News and Media Posted on July 5, 2012
- Progressive Digital Media Group Plc announces preliminary results for 2011 Posted on March 7, 2012