Progressive Digital Media Group has acquired Kable from Guardian News and Media. Kable tracks local government’s technology expenditure plans for suppliers hunting contracts. Kable provides business information, tactical intelligence, research, analysis and consultancy to a number of the UK’s leading blue chip companies. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
PDMG said in their announcement that the acquisition “is in line with PDMG’s stated strategy of growing its exposure to subscription-based content revenue streams“
Kable was acquired by Guardian News and Media just five years ago in a deal managed on behalf of the shareholders by Fusion Corporate Partners.
- Progressive Digital Media Group Plc announces preliminary results for 2011 Posted on March 7, 2012
- Guardian to make redundancies as losses increase Posted on July 18, 2012
- Guardian News & Media sell paidContent to GigaOM Posted on February 8, 2012
- Guardian Media Group and Apax split £100M dividend from Trader Media Group Posted on August 8, 2011
- Guardian News & Media acquires UnLtdWorld Posted on March 3, 2011
- Apax Partners and Guardian Media Group discuss the future of Trader Media Group Posted on October 18, 2010
- Andrew Miller appointed chief executive officer of Guardian Media Group Posted on July 5, 2010