TripAdvisor has acquired Niumba.com, a holiday rentals website. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Niumba features more than 230,000 properties globally and brings to TripAdvisor the world’s largest collection of Spanish holiday rentals with more than 120,000 properties in Spain.
“This acquisition underscores our continued commitment to growing TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals,” said Dermot Halpin , president, TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals. “We’re delighted to bring Niumba on board; its strong brand, talented team, and impressive collection of vacation rental properties make it an excellent addition to TripAdvisor.”
Niumba will continue to operate as an independent brand and website from its offices in Madrid. The company’s listings will remain on Niumba.com and will soon additionally be featured on TripAdvisor and Holiday Lettings.
USA, Newton, MA & Spain, Madrid
- TripAdvisor acquires CruiseWise Posted on May 3, 2013
- TripAdvisor acquires Tiny Post Posted on March 22, 2013
- TripAdvisor acquires Where I’ve Been Posted on July 18, 2011
- TripAdvisor acquires EveryTrail Posted on February 4, 2011
- TripAdvisor acquires Holiday Lettings, the U.K.’s largest independent vacation rental website Posted on June 24, 2010