Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting has acquired the assets of BSI, a provider of timely international tax, legal, business and investment information. BSI was founded in 1992 with headquarters in Hastings, U.K. The company will remain in the U.K. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. BSI will become part of CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business.
“Keeping current with complex and changing tax law is a challenge faced by professionals today across the globe, and with the addition of BSI’s premier content and coverage to CCH and Wolters Kluwer, we’re now uniquely able to help our customers overcome that challenge,” said Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting CEO Kevin Robert. “The best just got better. And, we’ll continue to invest in expanding our international corporate tax solutions to help professionals around the world.”
CCH will continue to deliver BSI’s services as distinct offerings under the CCH brand name. CCH also plans to enhance current BSI offerings, creating new products and building out integration between CCH and BSI content. BSI has been a Wolters Kluwer business partner since 2008.
USA, Riverwoods, IL & UK, Hastings, East Sussex
- Wolters Kluwer completes sale of its pharma-related marketing & publishing services business to Springer Science+Business Media Posted on December 23, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services acquires PRINGLE Compliance Polices & Procedures content Posted on December 15, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services completes acquisition of NRAI Posted on September 5, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services to acquire NRAI Posted on June 16, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health completes the acquisition of Lexi-Comp Posted on May 29, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health to acquire drug information provider Lexi-Comp Posted on April 29, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services acquires Spring Programs Posted on April 12, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health completes acquisition of Pharmacy OneSource Posted on December 20, 2010
- Fairview Research acquires patent database leader IFI Posted on September 22, 2010