Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services (CLS) has completed the acquisition of the stock of National Registered Agents, Inc. (“NRAI”). The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The acquisition of NRAI extends CLS’s portfolio of brands for the legal services market, including CT Corporation, a provider of Corporate Business Compliance solutions, and BizFilings, an online incorporation service provider for entrepreneurs and small-business owners.
“We are pleased to welcome NRAI’s employees and partners to Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services,” said Richard Flynn, president and CEO, Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services. “This acquisition expands the range of CLS’s offerings to small and mid-sized businesses, creating the most comprehensive spectrum of products and service to serve our corporate and law firm customers.”
USA, New York, NY
- Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services to acquire NRAI Posted on June 16, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health completes the acquisition of Lexi-Comp Posted on May 29, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health to acquire drug information provider Lexi-Comp Posted on April 29, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services acquires Spring Programs Posted on April 12, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health completes acquisition of Pharmacy OneSource Posted on December 20, 2010
- Fairview Research acquires patent database leader IFI Posted on September 22, 2010