Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, a worldwide provider of compliance, risk management and audit solutions for the financial services industry, has acquired the regulatory compliance content of PRINGLE Policy and Procedure Solutions from PRINGLE Publications Corporation. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“What sets Wolters Kluwer Financial Services apart from our competitors is our ability to deliver actionable and intelligent regulatory compliance and risk management content to our customers,” said Brian Longe, CEO of Wolters Kluwer Financial & Compliance Services. “This acquisition allows us to provide our customers with even more value by expanding access to the industry-leading PRINGLE compliance policies and procedures content to a larger number of financial institutions.”
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services will integrate PRINGLE’s compliance and safety and soundness policies and procedures, worksheets, forms, and regulatory checklists and tests into the Policies and Procedures module of the company’s ARC Logics for Financial Services enterprise risk management solution. The company will offer its ARC Logics customers with direct access to PRINGLE content through the module, which will provide a common, dynamic platform to proactively manage, edit, and update their policies and procedures.
USA, Minneapolis, MN
- Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services completes acquisition of NRAI Posted on September 5, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services to acquire NRAI Posted on June 16, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health completes the acquisition of Lexi-Comp Posted on May 29, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health to acquire drug information provider Lexi-Comp Posted on April 29, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services acquires Spring Programs Posted on April 12, 2011
- Wolters Kluwer Health completes acquisition of Pharmacy OneSource Posted on December 20, 2010
- Fairview Research acquires patent database leader IFI Posted on September 22, 2010