- Print directories – deteriorating trend continues – down 20.1%
- Digital directories – deteriorating trend continues – down 12.3%
- Strong growth in digital services – up by 136.5%
- Underlying growth – down 13.3%
- A £100m debt buy-back is being considered.
- The company built up a debt pile after a series of acquisitions which included its Spanish directories business. The company has no plans to sell existing businesses.
- EBITDA within current market expectations
- Full year exceptional – reorganisation costs of circa £25m
- Not expecting covenant breach within FY12
Related Fusion DigiNet articles
- Yell to acquire multi-store ecommerce business Znode Posted on July 18, 2011
- Yell buys Trusted places Posted on May 20, 2010
- Yellow Pages Group to Acquire Canpages Posted on March 30, 2010
- Yellow Pages Group purchases 411.ca Brand and acquires equity interest in 411 Local Search Corp Posted on February 25, 2010
- Yellow Pages Group acquires Clear Sky Media Posted on February 25, 2010
- Yellow Pages Group has acquired Restaurantica Posted on January 25, 2010