Elsevier has acquired Aureus Sciences, a Paris, France based privately held company that provides databases and information tools to pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Formed in 2002, Aureus Sciences gathers quantitative biological activity data for major therapeutic drug
“The acquisition of Aureus Sciences provides us with tremendous opportunities to generate more value for our customers,” said Mark van Mierle , Managing Director Elsevier Pharmaceutical and Biotech Group. “With the combination of Aureus content assets and the content already available by Elsevier, we can create a valuable solution for those in need of improving speed and accuracy of lead-finding, decision-making and other key processes.”
The Netherlands, Amsterdam & France, Paris
- Elsevier Announces its Acquisition of the Journal of Choice Modelling Posted on December 17, 2012
- Reed Elsevier – results for the six months to 30 June 2012 Posted on July 30, 2012
- Reed Elsevier results for 2011 Posted on March 13, 2012
- Elsevier acquires The Ocular Surface Posted onJanuary 19, 2012
- Elsevier acquires QUOSA Posted on January 12, 2012
- Reed Elsevier to acquire Accuity Posted on September 28, 2011
- Elsevier acquires oncology journal portfolio From Cancer Information Group Posted on February 4, 2011
- Martini Media Network raises $6 million led by Reed Elsevier Ventures Posted on June 14, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.