dmg media‘s Daily Mail has acquired Elite Daily, the news and entertainment website. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Elite Daily has over 70 million unique browsers per month and an average daily audience of 4 million, primarily in the US. The site has a particularly strong millennial appeal, with approximately 70% of its audience being in the 18 to 34 age range, and has a large social media presence.
Elite Daily’s revenues were $5 million in the 12 months to December 2014. The company employs a team of 65 people. Elite Daily will continue to operate as a separate website.
David Arabov, Chief Executive Officer of Elite Daily, made the announcement on the Elite Daily website. Read the announcement here.
UK, London & USA, New York, NY
- Stepstone acquires Jobsite from dmgmedia for £90M Posted on May 22, 2014
- DMGT – preliminary results for the year to September 2013 Posted on November 22, 2013
- DMGT acquires DIIG EUROPE for £75M Posted on October 28, 2013
- DMGT pre-close trading update Posted on September 25, 2013
- DMGT Half Year Preliminary Results Posted on May 23, 2013
- DMGT annual report and M&A update Posted on January 10, 2013
- DMGT has completed its disposal of Northcliffe Media to Local World Posted on January 7, 2013
- Local World to acquire the regional publishing assets of Northcliffe and Iliffe Posted on November 21, 2012
- DMGT sells remaining interest in DMG Radio Australia Posted on September 5, 2012
- DMGT – Q3 results Posted on July 26, 2012
- Acquisition of Xceligentby DMGT Posted on April 27, 2012
- DMGT – trading update for the six-month period to the end of March 2012 Posted on April 17, 2012
- OFT clears the merger between the Digital Property Group and Zoopla Posted onApril 16, 2012
- DMGTacquires Jobrapido Posted on April 16, 2012
- FindaProperty, Primelocation and Zoopla to merge to take on Rightmove Posted onNovember 7, 2011
- DMGT sells GLM to Providence Equity Partners Posted on October 4, 2011
- DMGT trading update September 2011 Posted on September 28, 2011
- DMGT to sell GLM, the United States’ largest privately-held tradeshow management company Posted on June 10, 2011
- DMGT in “informal” talks to buy Express Newspapers Posted on April 4, 2011
- Could DMGT sell Northcliffe? Posted on November 28, 2010
- DMGT back on the acquisition trail? Posted on November 25, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.