Apple has acquired Buddybuild, a Vancouver-based app tools developer focused on continuous integration and debugging tools. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Buddybuild was founded in 2015 by former Amazon employees Dennis Pilarinos and Christopher Stott. In its nearly three years of existence, the startup has managed to raise around $8.8 million. Its existing customers includes Mozilla, Hootsuite, Reddit, SoundCloud, FourSquare and The New York Times.
As part of the acquisition, Buddybuild will be rolled into Xcode, Apple’s suite of development tools for iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS.
USA, San Francisco, CA & Vancouver, BC
- Apple acquires music recognition app Shazam posted on December 11, 2017
- Apple to acquired radio app Swell for $30 Posted on July 30, 2014
- Apple to acquire Beats Music & Beats Electronics Posted on May 28, 2014
- Apple acquires mobile ad network Quattro Wireless Posted on January 5, 2010
- Apple has acquired music retailer Lala.com Posted on December 8, 2009
You must be logged in to post a comment.