E.J. Krause and Associates and Tarsus have acquired a 60% interest of Expo Restaurantes. Established 18 years ago Expo Restaurantes is a restaurant supplier show in Mexico. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The deal also includes Pescamar (the leading fish and seafood exhibition in Mexico) which is co-located with Expo Restaurantes and is sponsored by both the Agriculture Ministry in Mexico as well as CONAPESCA (the National Commission of Fish and Aquaculture).
Ned Krause, President and CEO of E.J. Krause and Associates said: “I am excited by this new acquisition in Mexico given that E.J. Krause and Tarsus have a long and successful history of working together in this market. Expo Restaurantes and Pescamar are perfect vehicles for us to enter this growing market in Mexico.”
Douglas Emslie, Tarsus Group Managing Director, said: “We are happy to be growing our portfolio of events in Mexico with our established partner EJ Krause. The team will also work closely with our World Food Expo (WOFEX) event in South East Asia to exploit the synergies between each of them to grow, broaden and further internationalise.”
The next edition of Expo Restaurantes will be held on 27-29 June 2018 in the World Trade Center, Mexico City.
Related reporting: Tarsus form joint venture with EJK in Mexico Posted on November 27, 2013
UK, London & USA, Bethesda, MD & Mexico, Mexico City
- Tarsus Group sells its French portfolio Posted on September 3, 2015
- Tarsus Group acquires AMB Group July 6, 2015
- Tarsus Group plc acquires South Beach Symposium November 11, 2014
- Tarsus completes the acquisition of SIUF in China March 18, 2014
- Tarsus Group plc – acquisitions in China and Turkey – disposal in France Posted on January 8, 2014
- Tarsus Group – Mexico Acquisition Posted on November 27, 2013
- Tarsus Group – record first half July 31, 2013
- Tarsus Group plc to acquire 51% of Indonesian exhibition organiser PT Infrastructure Asia Posted on January 17, 2013
- Tarsus Group to acquire Turkish exhibition organiser CYF Fuarcılık for up to £6.2M Posted on October 25, 2012
- Tarsus Group – results for the six months ended 30 June 2012 Posted on July 26, 2012
- Tarsus Group plc – Final results for the year ended 31 December 2011 Posted on March 7, 2012
- Tarsus Increases Exposure to US Growth Opportunities through acquisition of remaining 20% Minority Interest in Medical Conferences International Posted on March 14, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.