Tarsus Group plc, the international business-to-business media group, has announced records results for the six months ended 30 June 2013.
Douglas Emslie, Group Managing Director, said, “Tarsus has delivered record results for the first six months of the year with good like-for-like revenue growth. We are focused on delivering our “Quickening the Pace” strategy and we have got off to a fast start. We continue to add value to our portfolio of market leading events by replicating these brands both domestically and internationally. The pace of brand replications has quickened during the period.
We have good visibility for the full year, especially from our two largest events – the Dubai Airshow and Labelexpo Europe – and we are confident of a positive full year outcome”.
- Record results for first half of year
- Like-for-like revenue up 8% on 2012 as adjusted for biennials and acquisitions
- Strong underlying revenue growth driving profitability
- Adjusted profit and EPS up significantly
- Operating cash inflow of £8.9m in period
- Interim dividend up 5% to 2.3p (2012: 2.2p)
- Very strong performance from Emerging Markets with 13% like-for-like revenue growth
- Turkey like-for-like revenues +13%
- China like-for-like revenues +20%
- Dubai like-for-like revenues +6%
- Acquisition of 51% of PT Infrastructure Asia completed, providing an important base in Indonesia
Click on the financial highlights table for a larger view
- Forward bookings currently 12% ahead of 2012
- Labelexpo Europe and the Dubai Airshow both tracking well ahead of previous events
UK, London & Indonesia, Jakarta
- Tarsus Group plc to acquire 51% of Indonesian exhibition organiser PT Infrastructure Asia Posted on January 17, 2013
- Tarsus Group to acquire Turkish exhibition organiser CYF Fuarcılık for up to £6.2M Posted on October 25, 2012
- Tarsus Group – results for the six months ended 30 June 2012 Posted on July 26, 2012
- Tarsus Group plc – Final results for the year ended 31 December 2011 Posted on March 7, 2012
- Tarsus Increases Exposure to US Growth Opportunities through acquisition of remaining 20% Minority Interest in Medical Conferences International Posted on March 14, 2010