Haynes Publishing Group has reached agreement on the acquisition of the E3 Technical business from Carweb Ltd., a Solera UK subsidiary. Haynes is paying £4.72 million payable in cash on completion
The E3 Technical business consists of repair and maintenance information, vehicle registration mark look-up and an associated provision of helpdesk services. The Transaction includes the acquisition of customer contracts, and employees from Carweb.
Commenting on the Transaction, Eddie Bell, Chairman of Haynes, said “this acquisition will significantly strengthen the Group’s professional data solutions offering in the UK and provide cross over benefits for Haynes’ consumer division.”
UK, Yeovil, Somerset
- Haynes Publishing Group acquires OATS Posted on December 15, 2016
- Haynes Publishing Group acquires Teon Media for £0.45M Posted on February 17, 2015
- Haynes Publishing Group reports falls in revenue and profits September 23, 2013
- Haynes Publishing Group acquires Clymer and Intertec Manuals Posted on September 18, 2013
- Haynes Publishing Group announces interim results for the 6 months ended November 30, 2012 Posted on February 4, 2013
- Revenue and profit fall at Haynes August 23, 2012
You must be logged in to post a comment.