ZPG Plc has acquired Expert Agent. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Established in 2003, Expert Agent provides cloud-based software solutions and systems for the day-to-day management of inventory, marketing and communications for estate agents and lettings agents across the UK.
Until February 2017 ZPG Plc was called Zoopla Property Group Plc. The company is already the owner of Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group.
Expert Agent will continue to operate as a standalone platform and brand and the team will become part of the Property Services division of ZPG.
Mark Goddard, Managing Director, ZPG Property Services said, “This acquisition helps us continue to enhance the services we offer to UK property professionals, including software and CRM, digital marketing and data insight tools. We will integrate our MoveIT and MyPropertyFile products into the Expert Agent platform in time to provide its members with a range of new revenue opportunities. Our ambition is to be the most effective partner to the UK property industry and this deal is another step towards that goal. We look forward to welcoming Mike and his team to the ZPG family.”
- Zoopla acquires Hometrack for £12M Posted on February 1, 2017
- Zoopla Property group to acquire the Property Software Group Posted on April 20, 2016
- Zoopla Property Group IPO Offer Price Posted on June 18, 2014
- Zoopla Property Group IPO Price Range Posted on June 5, 2014
- Zoopla Property Group Plc – Announcement of Intention to Float on the London Stock Exchange Posted on May 22, 2014
- Zoopla acquires Trinity Mirror property sites Posted on September 5, 2013
- OFT clears the merger between the Digital Property Group and Zoopla Posted on April 16, 2012
- FindaProperty, Primelocation and Zoopla to merge to take on Rightmove Posted on November 7, 2011
- Zoopla acquires Houseprices.co.uk Posted on January 5, 2011
You must be logged in to post a comment.