Keywords Studios, a technical services provider to the video games industry, has acquired Spov Ltd. for up to £1.2 million in cash from its founder, Allen Leitch. Based in London, UK, Spov provides creative development, cinematics, UI, visual effects and motion graphics services to the video game and film markets. ()
Founded in 2007 by Allen Leitch, Spov maintains a small team of creatives in London and manages a network of experienced designers, animators, film makers and artists to produce intricate footage for use in video games, film and TV. The company has worked on titles that include Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Watch Dogs, The Division, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare; Batman: Arkham Knight and Marvel’s Doctor Strange.
Fred Stockton, Global Art Service Line Director, Keywords Studios commented: “We are thrilled to have Allen and the Spov team of talented creative professionals join the Art Service Line at Keywords Studios. Their skills and experience will enhance our ability to provide a broader range of services to our clients. Likewise, we look forward to meeting with Spov clients to share with them the full spectrum of capabilities that Keywords Studios has to offer. This acquisition will strengthen our market position as a leading provider of digital art services and will contribute to our continuing growth in this area.”
Ireland, Dublin & UK, London
- Keywords Studios acquires Enzyme Testing Labs Posted on November 17, 2016
- Keywords Studios acquires Player Research Ltd Posted on October 26, 2016
- Keywords Studios acquires Synthesis for up to €18m Posted on April 13, 2016
- Keywords Studios – early completion of Binari Sonori earn out Posted on January 20, 2015
- Keywords Studios acquires Lakshya Digital in India October 10, 2014
- Keywords acquires Binari Sonori in Italy May 9, 2014
- Keywords Studios acquires Babel Media February 18, 2014
- Keywords Studios acquires Liquid Violet Posted on January 19, 2014
You must be logged in to post a comment.