AOL has closed its acquisition of The Huffington Post.
AOL will integrate The Huffington Post with all AOL Media and AOL Local properties to create the Huffington Post Media Group, a source of news, opinion, entertainment, community, and digital information. Arianna Huffington will lead the overall editorial direction of the new group as President and Editor-in-Chief.
USA, New York, NY
- AOL acquires The Huffington Post Posted on February 9, 2011
- AOL+HuffPo! Why It is Not Really a Good Deal (from GIGaom)
- After The Huffington Post deal who is going to be bought next (The Drum)
- The Huffington Post buys Adaptive Semantics Posted onJune 22, 2010
- Greycroft Partners closes its second fund to invest in digital media businesses Posted on April 14, 2010
- Outbrain acquires Surphace from AOL Posted on February 4, 2011
- AOL acquires social identity site about.me Posted on December 21, 2010
- AOL acquires Pictela Posted on December 16, 2010
- AOL exploring a breakup of the company and merger with Yahoo Posted on December 7, 2010
- AOL acquires video content syndication platform 5min Media Posted on September 29, 2010
- AOL acquires social software start-up Thing Labs Posted on September 29, 2010
- AOL to acquire TechCrunch network of sites Posted on September 29, 2010