Australian digital agency DTDigital joined STW Group in 2003 and during the next eight years grew revenues from $1 million per annum to forecast revenue for 2012 of $14 million. Clients include Bunnings, Myer and NAB.
For the past four years, DTDigital has been working alongside Ogilvy in Melbourne. Today DTDigital has more than 110 full-time staff in its Melbourne office. STW Group owns 66.7% of Ogilvy Group Australia, with WPP holding the remaining 33.3%. The investment by WPP in DTDigital brings its ownership in line with that of Ogilvy Australia.
“Ogilvy know brand, social and CRM while DTDigital provides great digital, channel and technology skills making the combination a winning formula. We have worked in partnership for the past four years and acquiring part of DTDigital cements that relationship, allowing us to offer first class integrated digital to clients inside Australia and across Asia,” said Paul Heath, CEO, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific.
- Ogilvy & Mather Russia to acquire digital agency Promo Interactive Posted on October 26, 2011
- Ogilvy & Mather acquires majority stake in Ogilvy South Africa Posted on January 27, 2011