IHS has acquired Intellichem, a strategic company that will strengthen IHS Chemical business in Latin America. Intellichem was founded by Dr. Rina Quijada. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Intellichem publishes a bi-weekly report (QuiMax, in partnership with MaxiQuim) on the olefin and plastics markets in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Venezuela. Intellichem also provides market intelligence on chemicals and plastics in Latin America.
“With Intellichem’s deep relationships throughout Latin America and its foothold in the chemical market advisory sector, we believe this acquisition gives IHS an important presence and significant growth potential in a key geography,” said IHS President and CEO Scott Key.
USA, Englewood, CO & Houston, TX
- IHS acquires PFC Energy Posted on June 21, 2013
- IHS to acquire global automotive information business R.L. Polk & Co. for $1.4BN Posted on June 9, 2013
- IHS acquires Fekete Associates Posted on April 8, 2013
- IHS Acquires IMS Research for $46M Posted on March 22, 2012
- IHS closes three acquisitions: Posted on March 5, 2012
- IHS makes five acquisitions – CMAI, ODS-Petrodata, Dyadem International, EIATrack & CSM South America Posted on June 14, 2011
You must be logged in to post a comment.