XLMedia, a provider of digital performance marketing, is to acquire InvestorJunkie.com, a US personal finance website for US$5.8 million.
InvestorJunkie is a website focused on providing information and reviews of various investment channels and financial products, including banking, stock brokers, robo advisors, lending, retirement accounts and more. The acquisition is expected to complete in the second half of 2018.
Ory Weihs, Chief Executive Officer of XLMedia, commented: “We are delighted to announce the acquisition of InvestorJunkie, a very well known brand in North America. The U.S. personal finance market is a key growth market for our business, and this latest acquisition reaffirms our commitment to further diversify our revenue base. We are continuing to build a strong foothold in the North American market and look forward to accelerating our growth strategy to further leverage both our skillset and technology platform in what is a relatively nascent sector.”
UK, Jersey, St. Helier & USA, Long Beach, NY
Related articles & acquisitions
- XLMedia acquires websites from Good Game Ltd for €15M Posted on January 15, 2018
- XLMedia PLC acquires www.Moneyunder30.com for $7M Posted on August 14, 2017
- XLMedia PLC acquires Securethoughts.com for $2MPosted on June 27, 2017
- 2017 ClicksMob ($5.1M)Posted on February 7, 2017
- ca ($9.3M) January 3, 2017
- Marmar Media Ltd July 1, 2015
- 2014 ExciteAd ($19M plus Stock)Posted on September 1, 2014
- Online Sports Betting And Casino Assets ($6.72M) August 14, 2014
- Scandinavian Content Site Network ($2.3M)Posted on July 17, 2014
- Casinoportalen ($2.3M) Posted on July 7, 2014
You must be logged in to post a comment.