Decision Technologies, known as Decision Tech, provides home communications comparison both as a B2B service and via its own consumer comparison brands such as broadbandchoices.co.uk. As a white-label provider, Decision Tech sits behind several of the UK’s comparison tools for home communications, including Moneysavingexpert.com.
Decision Tech is headquartered in London and employs a team of over 40 staff. The business is forecasting £3.6 million adjusted EBITDA for the year to 31 March 2018. Following completion, Michael Phillips, Founder and CEO, and the Decision Tech management team will join the Group and continue to lead Decision Tech from their current offices in Holborn.
Mark Lewis, Moneysupermarket Chief Executive Officer, said: “Decision Tech is one of the UK’s leading platforms for helping consumers compare and choose home communications, broadband and mobile phone deals. This is an area people find complex and confusing, and where there are plenty of savings to be made by customers”.
- Strong financial results for Moneysupermarket.com Posted on March 7, 2013
- MoneySupermarket.com completes the acquisition of MoneySavingExpert Posted on September 22, 2012
- Moneysupermarket.com’s acquisition of MoneySavingExpert is expected to complete tomorrow Posted on September 20, 2012
- MoneySupermarket.com Group – interim results for the six months to 30 June 2012 Posted on July 26, 2012
- MoneySupermarket.com acquires MoneySavingExpert for £87m Posted on June 1, 2012
- Apax Partners target Moneysupermarket Posted on October 31, 2010