Property and facilities management business Bellrock has completed five add-on acquisitions in just three months.
The company has acquired Concerto, Stanley Hicks, Property Solutions, Dawn and RBK Mechanical
Leicester based Bellrock is backed by private equity firm Lyceum Capital. The terms of the deals were not disclosed.
The acquired businesses:
- Concerto, a software business focussed on the Facilities, Property and Asset management space. Concerto’s software will continue to be sold on a stand-alone basis and is also being integrated into Bellrock’s core operations. Concerto adds contracts from the Public Sector and retailers such as John Lewis and Poundland.
- Property Solutions, consultants on commercial service charges for properties. The acquisition will add blue chip companies such as BT, WPP and Lloyds Banking Group to its client list.
- Stanley Hicks, a firm of Chartered Surveyors, offering commercial property advice. Established for over 100 years, Stanley Hicks has relationships in the non-profit and education sectors.
- Dawn, facilities management business with long-term public sector Facilities Management contracts.
- RBK Mechanical, carries out nationwide heating ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) maintenance.
Jeremy Hand, Managing Partner of Lyceum said, “Bellrock continues to disrupt the Property and Facilities Management space, offering its customers a radically improved service. We are excited about Bellrock’s future following its recent acquisitions, together with potential add-ons that are in the pipeline, as well as further planned organic investment.”
David Smith, CEO, Bellrock added: “Our recent acquisitions continue the transformation of Bellrock and further help in the delivery of a whole new customer experience. Lyceum’s continuing vision and support were instrumental in bringing these acquisitions to fruition.”