Shutterfly has acquired BorrowLenses, the online marketplace for photographic and video equipment rentals. BorrowLenses’s Founders, Max Shevyakov and Mark Gurevich, will join Shutterfly Inc. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“BorrowLenses addresses the growing consumer demand for high-quality products and services that are delivered on demand without high up-front costs,” said Jeffrey Housenbold, president and CEO of Shutterfly. “BorrowLenses is a perfect addition to the Shutterfly Inc. family of lifestyle brands, as they are the premium provider in the photo equipment rental category and are passionate about helping their customers capture moments by providing them with best in class photography and video equipment.”
USA, Redwood, CA & San Carlos, CA
- Shutterfly Acquires R&R Images Posted on August 29, 2013
- Shutterfly acquires MyPublisher May 3, 2013
- Shutterfly Acquires ThisLife Posted on January 14, 2013
- Rumour: Shutterfly to acquire ThisLife Posted on January 4, 2013
- Shutterfly acquires Penguin Digital Posted on September 18, 2012
- Shutterfly completes acquisition of Tiny Prints for $146.5M Posted on April 29, 2011
- Shutterfly to acquire Tiny Prints Posted on March 23, 2011
You must be logged in to post a comment.