The Financial Times is reporting that Guardian Media Group has ended talks with with Apax and other private equity investors over the sale of its 50.1% share of Trader Media Group.
The FT, quoting two people with knowledge of the offer, said that the valuation of £1.2bn including net debt of £600m, was significantly less than GMG had hoped for.
Read the full FT story here
- Guardian to make redundancies as losses increase Posted on July 18, 2012
- Guardian News & Media sell paidContent to GigaOM Posted on February 8, 2012
- Guardian Media Group and Apax split £100M dividend from Trader Media Group Posted on August 8, 2011
- Guardian News & Media acquires UnLtdWorld Posted on March 3, 2011
- Apax Partners and Guardian Media Group discuss the future of Trader Media Group Posted on October 18, 2010
- Andrew Miller appointed chief executive officer of Guardian Media Group Posted on July 5, 2010
- Trinity Mirror plc to acquire GMG Regional Media Posted on February 9, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.