The Financial Times reported earlier today that a consortium, headed by former editor of the Sunday Express Sue Douglas and backed by Phoenix Ventures, has proposed taking a majority stake in the Sunday People for £10 million.
The FT say that the consortium want to rename the newspaper “The News of the People” using a masthead similar to the one that was used by “The News of the World”.
- Trinity Mirror – preliminary results for 2011. Posted on March 15, 2012
- Trinity Mirror secures new financing facilities to August 2015 Posted on March 15, 2012
- Guardian News & Media sell paidContent to GigaOM Posted on February 8, 2012
- Trinity Mirror takes full control of Fish4 Posted on October 14, 2010
- Trinity Mirror plc to acquire GMG Regional Media Posted on February 9, 2010