Trinity Mirror PLC has announced preliminary results for 2011.
- Total revenues fell to £746.6m during the year
- Operating profit declined to £104.5m
- Profits impacted by input cost increases
- Newsprint prices increased by £22m; without newsprint increase operating profit would have seen a year-on-year increase
- Increase in costs partially off-set by structural savings of £25m during the year and further cost reductions
- Secured new financing to support business for the foreseeable future (see DigiNet article)
- Reduced pension funding obligations
- Resilient cash flows, improving financial position and secure longer term financing will underpin value proposition of business
Full details are available here
- Trinity Mirror secures new financing facilities to August 2015 Posted on March 15, 2012
- Guardian News & Media sell paidContent to GigaOM Posted on February 8, 2012
- Trinity Mirror takes full control of Fish4 Posted on October 14, 2010
- Trinity Mirror plc to acquire GMG Regional Media Posted on February 9, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.