Utilitywise, a company that specialises in energy procurement and energy management services for businesses, has announced its first annual report since launching as a new company on AIM in June this year.
- Proforma revenue increased by 25% to £14.6 million (2011: £11.7 million)
- Proforma EBITDA increased by 25% to £4.7 million (2011: £3.7 million)
- Proforma PBT increased by 23% to £4.3 million (2011: £3.5 million)
- Proforma EPS increased by 39% to 6.4p (2011: 4.6p)
- Net cash at the year end of £8.2 million (2011: £0.2 million)
- Maiden dividend of 1p proposed–ahead of schedule
- Acquisition of EcoMonitoringUtility Systems Limited in January 2012
- Acquisition of Clouds EnvironmentalConsultancy Limited (post reporting period)
- Listing on AIM on 12 June 2012 raising £6.9million (before expenses)
- New contracted meters grew to 20,013 at 31 July 2012 from 15,006 at 31 July 2011
- Energy consultancy headcount increased to 188 at 31 July 2012 from 131 at 31 July 2011
Read the full report here.
- Utilitywise acquires Clouds Environmental Consultancy Limited Posted on October 2, 2012
- Utilitywise to list on AIM Posted on June 18, 2012