Sofa is Amsterdam-based software and design company, founded in 2006. They make web and Mac applications: and design icons and interfaces.
The Sofa team will be moving from Amsterdam to Palo Alto in the coming weeks – and according to the Sofa blog, they will “make sure to infuse some of our particular flavor of Dutch culture at Facebook.”
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
USA, Palo Alto, CA & The Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Facebook to acquire app developer Snaptu Posted on March 21, 2011
- Facebook raises $1.5 billion valuing the business at $50 billion Posted on January 21, 2011 — Fusion DigiNet
- Facebook acquires Hot Potato P0sted onAugust 21, 2010
- Facebook acquires nextstop Posted on July 12, 2010
- Facebook acquires ShareGrove Posted May 27, 2010