According to Quintura Blog, Yuri Milner‘s DST Global, which has made investments in Facebook, Zynga and Groupon, has launched a new fund, DST Global – 2 that will have international investors as limited partners. DST Global – 2will invest in later stage, high growth companies, reported newspaper Vedomosti. Its first investment was one in Groupon in January 2011.
DST Global – 2 is investing $50 million for a 5 percent stake in online music service Spotify, and investing in 360buy the largest Chinese online retailer, by joining its funding round,
- Facebook raises $1.5 billion valuing the business at $50 billion Posted on January 21, 2011
- Social game firm Zynga raises $180M from Russian investor DST Posted on December 16, 2009
- Social gaming company Zynga raises $15.18M Posted on November 17, 2009
- Digital Sky Technologies is acquiring the final 20% of Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru Posted on September 5, 2010
- Digital Sky Technologies‘ $6 billion IPO Posted on August 13, 2010
- DST to assume full control of Mail.ru upon share swap with Naspers Posted on August 13, 2010