Digital Sky Technologies is acquiring the final 20% of Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru

According to Quintura blog, Digital Sky Technologies, which owns 80 percent interest in Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru, is acquiring the remaining 20 percent stake from Odnoklassniki.ru founder, Albert Popkov. The deal could be valued at between $14 million and $28 million.

Russia, Moscow

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: