According to Quintura blog, Digital Sky Technologies, which owns 80 percent interest in Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru, is acquiring the remaining 20 percent stake from Odnoklassniki.ru founder, Albert Popkov. The deal could be valued at between $14 million and $28 million.
- Digital Sky Technologies‘ $6 billion IPO Posted on August 13, 2010
- DST to assume full control of Mail.ru upon share swap with Naspers Posted on August 13, 2010
- Mail.ru Merges with Astrum Online Entertainment Posted on December 1, 2009
- Naspers/MIH Group to acquire between 38% and 100% stake in Astrum Online Entertainment Posted on November 25, 2009
- Social games developer Drimmi has raised “several millions of dollars” Posted on January 25, 2010
- Social game firm Zynga raises $180M from Russian investor DST Posted on December 16, 2009