Quoting City sources, thisismoney.co.uk is reporting that Russia’s largest internet firm Yandex is considering a £1bn listing in London early next year. Yandex is likely to choose London for its flotation but is also considering Nasdaq.
Fusion DigiNet reported that Russia’s second largest internet firm Mail.ru Group raised £1bn through a London Stock exchange IPO one month ago.
- Search engine Yandex is to acquire online map provider GIS Technologies Posted on June 30, 2010
- Facebook’s Russian investor Mail.Ru Group plans an IPO on the London Stock Exchange this year Posted on October 12, 2010
- Mail.ru Group announces price range for initial public offering of $23.70 TO $27.70 per share Posted on October 27, 2010
- Digital Sky Technologies is acquiring the final 20% of Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru Posted on September 5, 2010
- Digital Sky Technologies‘ $6 billion IPO Posted on August 13, 2010
- DST to assume full control of Mail.ru upon share swap with Naspers Posted on August 13, 2010
- Mail.ru Merges with Astrum Online Entertainment Posted on December 1, 2009