Morningstar France Holding, a subsidiary of Morningstar, Inc., the provider of independent investment research, has completed its previously announced acquisition of Seeds Group, a provider of investment consulting services and fund research in France. Terms were not disclosed.
Seeds Group was founded in 2002 and, through its subsidiary Seeds Finance, provides investment consulting services to pension funds, insurance companies, asset managers, banks, and brokerage firms. In addition to investment consulting, Seeds Group also operates Multiratings.com, a fund research and investment education website for advisor groups and institutions.
Seeds Group and its affiliates have 12 employees based in Paris. The company will become a subsidiary of Morningstar France.
Location: USA, Chicago,IL & France, Paris
Related DigiNet Articles
- Morningstar Europe acquires the remaining ownership interest in Morningstar Danmark Posted on July 1, 2010
- Morningstar Europe acquires the remaining 75% of Morningstar Danmark Posted on June 17, 2010
- Morningstar France Holding is to acquire Seeds Group Posted May 17, 2010
- Morningstar acquires Realpoint Posted May 4, 2010
- Morningstar UK has acquired Old Broad Street Research Posted April 13, 2010
- Morningstar Australasia acquires Aegis Equities Research Posted April 2, 2010
- Morningstar to acquire statistical ratings organisation Realpoint Posted March 19, 2010
- Morningstar acquires footnoted Posted Febriary 9, 2010