Eniro acquires majority holding in blog network Bloggerfy

eniroEniro, one of the largest search companies in the Nordic region and Poland, is acquiring a majority holding in Bloggerfy for SEK 0.5 M from FameAds Sweden. Bloggerfy is one of the Nordic region’s largest blog networks.  Eniro will control 51% of Bloggerfy, FameAds Sweden will control the remaining 49%.

Bloggerfy develops and operates sales of sponsored links and banners for bloggers that are linked to the bloggerflynetwork in Sweden and Norway. The network currently comprises approximately 65,000 registered bloggers in Sweden and 8,500 bloggers in Norway. In total, the network has approximately 2.5 million unique visitors per week, of whom about one million are expected to increase traffic on Eniro’s search services.

“Today, blogger trends are rapidly reflected in corporate sales. With Bloggerfy we can use the power of bloggers’ influence on purchasing patterns to a direct benefit for Eniro’s customers,“ says Sara Kullgren, SVP Group Products and Services at Eniro.

Sweden, Stockholm