Time Out Group plc has acquired 80 Més 4 Publications, the Group’s Spanish licensing partner who currently runs Time Out in three cities in Spain.
The Time Out brand launched in Spain in 2008 to cover Barcelona; Time Out Madrid followed in 2014 and Time Out Girona in 2016.
The business, acquired with cash and deferred share consideration, provides the Group with further growth and monetisation opportunities across e-commerce, advertising and Premium Profiles.
In August 2017, Time Out Group also added, at no cost, Time Out Singapore and Time Out Seoul to its network of owned and operated businesses which now comprises 76 cities in 20 countries. Including its licensing partners, Time Out has a worldwide presence in 108 cities across 39 countries.
Julio Bruno, CEO of Time Out Group plc, said: “Over the past several months, we have expanded Time Out Group’s footprint around the world as we continue to deliver on our strategy to grow our network of owned and operated businesses. We now have a strong presence in APAC and the acquisition of Time Out Spain will further consolidate our already significant presence in Europe.
UK, London & Spain, Barcelona
- Time Out Group acquires its Time Out Australia Licensing Partner June 5, 2017
- Time Out Group acquires YPlan Posted on October 21, 2016
- Time Out Group acquires Time Out Chicago Posted on April 8, 2013
- Oakley Capital acquires a controlling interest in Time Out New York Posted on May 31, 2011
- Tony Elliott sells 50% of time Out to Oakley Capital Posted on November 25, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.