Bloomsbury Publishing is to acquire six LexisNexis and Jordan family family law titles from RELX for £1.4m. The titles include Duckworth’s Matrimonial Property & Finance and Hershman and McFarlane: Children Law and Practice. They are all sold in loose-leaf format and are available in online digital format.
Gross profits to 31st March 2015 for the combined titles were £0.8 million on revenues of £1.1m.
The consideration will be paid in two equal instalments, the first on completion and the second six months later. Completion of the acquisition is conditional on the CMA approval of RELX’s acquisition of the Jordan publishing business, a ruling on which is expected in January 2016.
Bloomsbury’s preliminary results for the full year ending 29th February 2016 will be announced on 19th May 2016.
- Bloomsbury Publishing acquires Osprey Publishing Posted on December 22, 2014
- Bloomsbury acquires Hart Publishing September 2, 2013
- Bloomsbury Publishing – unaudited Preliminary Results for the year ended 28 February 2013 Posted on May 22, 2013
- Bloomsbury Publishing announces results for the six months ended 31 August 2012 Posted on October 25, 2012
- Bloomsbury acquires Applied Visual Arts Publishing Posted on July 3, 2012
- Bloomsbury Publishing acquires Fairchild Books Posted on April 16, 2012