The report says Providence competed in a second round of bidding against ITE Group, Penton Media, Charterhouse Capital Partners and Carlyle Group LP. Providence are expected to invest in further acquisitions for Clarion.
Read the story here.
Related Providence Equity Partners articles:
- DMGT sells GLM to Providence Equity Partners Posted on October 4, 2011
- Clarion events take over Scotland’s Speciality Food Show from The Guild of Fine Foods Posted on June 9, 2011
- Clarion Events Boosts Telecoms Portfolio with Acquisition of Avren Events Posted on June 9, 2011
- Sir Run Run Shaw sells control of Hong Kong’s TVB Posted on January 27, 2011
- Cox Enterprises sells 25% of AutoTrader.com to Providence Equity Partners Posted on May 5, 2010
- Baidu’s online video company to receive $50M investment from Providence Equity Partners Posted on February 26, 2010