Dogan Group offers $742 million for a 53% stake in Turkish digital pay-TV operator Digiturk

Turkey’s Dogan Group has made a $742 million bid to Cukurova Holding for a 53 percent stake in Turkish digital pay-TV operator Digiturk. The offer, values Digiturk at $1.4bn. The remaining 47 per cent is owned by Providence, the US private equity group

Dogan Holding already owns D-Smart, the country’s second biggest digital pay-TV operator. Turkey’s biggest telecoms operator Turk Telekom, which is 30% owned by the Turkish state, is also reported to be interested in the Digiturk stake.

Other reporting

Turkey, Istanbul


%d bloggers like this: