Cilantro Acquisitions Limited, a company formed at the direction of funds managed and advised by Cinven Limited has acquired Spice PLC.
Fusion DigiNet reported the announcement of The Scheme of Arrangement on 27 September 2010. The Scheme is now Effective.
As part of the terms of the acquisition, non-executive directors, Peter Cawdron, Julie Baddeley, Michael Shallow and Timothy Huddart, have resigned from the Spice Board.
The listing of the Spice Shares on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority, and their admission to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange, will be cancelled.
Spice Shareholders will receive 70 pence in cash for each Spice Share, valuing Spice at approximately £251.1 million.
UK, Morley, Leeds
- Cash acquisition of Spice plc recommended Posted on September 27, 2010
- Spice PLC to recommend a 70p per share cash offer from Cinven Posted on September 2, 2010
- Spice PLC – Cinven offer and conditional proposal from another potential offeror Posted on September 2, 2010
- Spice PLC release their results for the year to April 2010 Posted July 8, 2010
- Spice PLC rejects a £200 million offer from Cinven Posted on June 22, 2010