Ten Alps Communications Asia acquires websites, events and publications from RBI Asia

The Fusion Team have completed over 70 digital and media transactions for its private, corporate and private equity clients. For more information contact pkelly@fusioncorp.co.uk or visit our website
 

ACQUISITION
 
FDN Database Reference:  F231109-314
 
Acquirer:  Ten Alps Communications Asia Pte Limited
ACQ Web:  http://www.tenalps.com
Other Web Links: Twitter
Location:  Singapore
Region:  Asia
Description:  Ten Alps has formed Ten Alps Communications Asia Pte Limited (TACA), registered in Singapore, in which it holds a 60% stake alongside Karay Holdings Pte Limited, who holds the remaining 40%. Ten Alps has an option to acquire the Karay holding in 2013. TACA will be run by Raymond Wong and report to the Ten Alps Communications division. Raymond is the former Managing Director of RBI Asia.
Category:  Media, Events, Publishing, Televison
Contact 1:  Raymond Wong, CEO, Ten Alps Communications Asia Pte
Contact 2:  Adrian Dunleavy, Chief Executive of Ten Alps’ Communications Division
Contact 3:  Alex Connock, CEO, Ten Alps PLC
 
Vendor:  Reed Business Information Asia
Vendor Web:  http://www.reedbusiness.com.sg 
Location:  Singapore
Description:  Reed Business Information (RBI) Asia provides business-to-business information services in Asia . Headquartered in Singapore and with offices in Hong Kong , Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and South Korea , RBI Asia provides information services to various sectors such as electronics, manufacturing, television and entertainment and travel and meetings. RBI Asia also provides other B2B information solutions such as Bankers’ Almanac, Mardev Asia and eGuide/ Kellysearch directory. Reed Business Information Asia is part of Reed Business, a division of Reed Elsevier PLC group. In addition, with effect from 1 February 2010, TACA has agreed to purchase the trade of Interface. Interface specialises in media sales, digital and online search engine optimisationservices in the Asian business to business sector.
Category: Media, Events, Publishing, Televison, Directory
Contact 1:  Luke Rattigan, Chief Executive Officer 
Contact 2:  Lim Suet Ni, Financial Controller 
Contact 3:  Chen Wai Chun, Group Publisher (Electronic Group)
Contact 4:  June Tan, Publisher (Manufacturing Group) and (TV & Entertainment Group)
Contact 5: Patti Mo, Director (Publishing Services)

Aprox. Value:  Undisclosed
 
Details:  TACA has purchased ten titles from RBI Asia including websites, events and publications associated with the following assets: Television Asia, Asia Image, Payload Asia, Control Engineering Asia, Asia Food Journal, Pharma Asia, Electronics Manufacturing Asia, Electronics Manufacturing China, Logistics Insight Asia and Travel Weekly China.
 
Link: Ten Alps announcement

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s