Russian search engine company Yandex has announced that it has acquired The Tweeted Times, a social news service that aggregates news in your Twitter stream to create a personalised newspaper.
The Tweeted Times is founded by Maxim Grinev and Maria Grineva in 2010. They will now join Yandex Labs in Palo Alto, California.
- Yandex plans $1 billion IPO on NASDAQ in June/July 2011 Posted on February 21, 2011
- Yandex has acquired OpenID login service Loginza Posted on January 27, 2011
- Yandex acquires startup Webvisor technology Posted on December 28, 2010
- Yandex considering a £1bn listing in London Posted on November 30, 2010
- Search engine Yandex is to acquire online map provider GIS Technologies Posted on June 30, 2010
- Mail.ru Group announces price range for initial public offering of $23.70 TO $27.70 per share Posted on October 27, 2010
- Facebook’s Russian investor Mail.Ru Group plans an IPO on the London Stock Exchange this year Posted on October 12, 2010