The Group expects to report profits in line with the Board’s expectations with underlying revenues 2% ahead of the prior year and EBITDA margins increased from 14% to 18%.
Trading in the last two months of the year has been in line with expectations. Digital revenues continue to show strong underlying growth rates and now account for 30% of overall revenues compared with 26% last year. Events revenues also continue to show good underlying growth rates, with Marketing Week Live reporting revenues 23% ahead of last year.
Cash flow in the final two months of the year has been strong with net debt at 30 June lower than anticipated at £7.2m, and with leverage at approximately 0.6 times EBITDA.
Deferred revenues of approximately £11m are 20% ahead of the same period last year.
Geoff Wilmot, Chief Executive, commented, “FY12 has been a significant year of change for Centaur, culminating in the recently completed acquisition of Econsultancy. Our revenue mix has improved significantly, with a notable increase in the proportion of digital revenues. At the same time, we have delivered underlying revenue growth despite difficult trading conditions and have secured a significant improvement in margins. We look forward to building on this performance in FY13 and delivering the full benefits of our recent acquisitions.”
The Group expects to release its full year results on 13 September 2012.
- A Fusion Deal: Econsultancy sold to Centaur Posted on July 10, 2012
- Centaur Media acquires Profile Group Posted on February 21, 2012
- Centaur Media acquires Investment Platforms for up to £6.3M Posted on September 6, 2011
- Centaur Media plc reports profits at top end of expectations Posted on July 15, 2011
- Centaur Media plc to be restructured and to sell off some titles Posted on June 30, 2011
- Centaur Media PLC – Interim Management Statement Posted on May 12, 2011
- Centaur Media acquires The Forum for Expatriate Management for up to £6.75M April 7, 2011
- Centaur Media has acquired for Taxbriefs £1.9 million Posted on June 2, 2010